Friday, July 3, 2009

Hello

My name is Clayton and I love reading and writing. Here you will find different things pertaining to the world of literature. My two biggest plans for this site are to review books I've read and also to post things I've written myself; this could include chapters from books, poems and maybe more...
I hope that my reviews will help you find books that sound interesting that maybe you wouldn't have read or known about before. I read a lot of different stuff so I will try and get a variety of reviews up. I am also always reading so keep checking back for updates.
I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I am interested to see what books you will deem worthy to recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only the finest the world of literature has to offer--mostly stuff with Fabio on the cover.

    ReplyDelete